The Presbyterian Church in New Brunswick was founded in 1726, and has flourished in several locations, surviving a lightning strike (1752), the Revolutionary War, and rebuilding from the ashes after a devastating fire in 1947. The present building at 100 Livingston Avenue was dedicated in 1951. This congregation is 285 years old in 2011! Much has changed over the years. Membership is now around 198, and one of our great gifts is our diversity: most of our newest church members have come to the US from Ghana and Nigeria.